Certificate in Quality Assurance
The Certificate in Quality Assurance provides you with a broad understanding of quality management and a wide range of practical skills that you can apply to management quality in your workplace.
The programme contains the knowledge and skills for professional registration as a Certified Quality Practitioner. If your job involves managing quality then no matter what type of business you work for this course will help you do it better.
This comprehensive programme covers the principles and practices of quality management and quality systems and explores the tools and techniques used in developing, implementing and improving quality approaches within organisations.
Who should study Quality Assurance?
- Managers, team leaders and supervisors with a responsibility for quality.
- Project leaders involved in quality improvement.
- Technologists, operators, and process controllers with day-to-day responsibility for quality.
- Service providers and manufacturers with a general interest in quality.
What do I get out of it?
- An overview of quality principles and practices.
- Understanding of quality management, quality systems, service quality, quality awards, quality improvement, quality assurance and quality control.
- Practice in the use of the tools and techniques used in quality improvement.
- Industry recognised qualification.
- Knowledge and skills for professional registration.