Certificate in Quality Assurance Download brochure
Our open courses are open for enrolment every month. Each open course starts on the first Monday of the month you choose for enrolment. You must complete your study within the given start and end dates.
NZOQ's Certificate in Quality Assurance, in association with the Open Polytechnic, provides you with a broad understanding of quality management and a wide range of practical skills that you can apply to management quality in your workplace.
The programme contains the knowledge and skills for professional registration as a Certified Quality Practitioner. If your job involves managing quality then no matter what type of business you work for this course will help you do it better.
This comprehensive programme covers the principles and practices of quality management and quality systems and explores the tools and techniques used in developing, implementing and improving quality approaches within organisations.
Who should study Quality Assurance?
- Managers, team leaders and supervisors with a responsibility for quality.
- Project leaders involved in quality improvement.
- Technologists, operators, and process controllers with day-to-day responsibility for quality.
- Service providers and manufacturers with a general interest in quality.
What will I learn?
- An overview of quality principles and practices.
- Understanding of quality management, quality systems, service quality, quality awards, quality improvement, quality assurance and quality control.
- Practice in the use of the tools and techniques used in quality improvement.
- Industry recognised qualification.
- Knowledge and skills for professional registration.
This qualification will prepare you for a career in specialist quality roles, supervisory and management positions or areas like auditing, evaluation and implementation of organisational systems and quality improvement.
You may be able to study the Graduate Diploma in Quality Systems (Level 7) from Massey University once you have achieved this qualification.