2018 Training Dates Download schedule
Training offered by NZOQ
- Diploma in Quality Assurance
- Management Systems Auditing
- Internal Auditor Training
- Quality Management: Practical Skills
- Quality in Healthcare: Practical Skills
- Managing Integrated Systems
- Sustainable Business Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Auditing Management Systems Online
- Management Briefing
- Lean/Six Sigma
NZOQ training is available at locations across New Zealand.
NZOQ offers practical and proven training options to meet market challenges, to reduce costs, and to improve productivity—at locations across New Zealand.
All of our training is available as Corporate training and can be tailored to meet your needs. Programmes can also be developed to meet specific training requirements.
Diploma in Quality Assurance
- Available for enrolment now.
Internal Auditor training Register now »
- 13–14 March 2018, Auckland
- 8–9 May 2018, Hamilton
- 15–16 May 2018, Christchurch
- 29–30 May 2018, New Plymouth
- 19–20 June 2018, Palmerston North
- 14–15 August 2018, Wellington
- 28–29 August 2018, Christchurch
- 18–19 September 2018, Auckland
Management Systems Auditing Register now »
Exemplar Global Lead Auditor training
- 19–23 March 2018, Auckland
- 23–27 July 2018, Christchurch
- 10–14 September 2018, Wellington
- 5–9 November 2018, Palmerston North
- 2-day Blended training available (Distance learning for theory plus 2-day practical training)
Managing Integrated Systems
- 10 May 2018, Hamilton
- 31 May 2018, New Plymouth
- 21 June 2018, Palmerston North
- 16 August 2018, Wellington
- 29 August 2018, Christchurch
Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001)
- 3 July 2018, Palmerston North
- 30 August 2018, Christchurch
Sustainable Business Management
- 4 July 2018, Palmerston North
- 31 August 2018, Christchurch
- Visit Thornley Group for training dates and costs.
Please note that these dates do not include any Corporate training courses.
The information given in this Calendar of Events is believed to be accurate.
NZOQ takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions.